The duo has come up with, tested and totally approved this recipe!
It is so easy you will want to make some banana bread every night!
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 2 tablespoons of milled flax seeds
– 6 tablespoons of lukewarm water
– 1 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup coconut (liquid), or any vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 2 ripe bananas, mushed
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 1/2 cup brown rice flour
– 1/2 cup chick pea flour
– 1/3 soy milk
– 1/4 vegan chocolate chips
Making this cake is very easy:
Be sure to preheat your oven at 325F and line your mold with parchment paper.
1) Mix flax seeds with the water and let sit for a few minutes.
2) Add all the other ingredients, following the order of the ingredient list. Mix between each addition to make sure you don’t get any lumps.
3) Pour mixture into the mold.
4) Put in the oven for 1 hour, or until the sides are golden. Do the toothpick/knife trick to make sure your cake is well baked: if it comes clean, you’re good!
I really hope you try this recipe out. It is super easy, simple and so very delicious.
After eating this cake, he said: “Is going vegan going to be as good as this everyday?”
Well, here is a challenge she is willing to take!
Enjoy, and tell us how your cake turned out!