Here is a super quick and easy recipe for a delicious side dish. Seriously, I could eat this like candy!
Here is what you will need:
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp brown sugar
– 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch mustard seeds
– 1 pinch ground black pepper
– 1 beautiful eggplant
– 1 tbsp olive oil
Here is what you will need to do:
– preheat oven to 355F.
– Cut the eggplant into large strips (about as large as your thumb). Then cut those into 4 pieces.
– On a cookie sheet, spread the olive oil and place the eggplant bites.
– Mix up the marinade and spread it evenly. You might want to massage it into the eggplant so that it is well spread.
– Bake the eggplant for 12-15 minutes.
These are so delicious! it is the perfect combination of salty, sweet and sour! what else could you ask for?
We pushed their awesomeness to a new level yesterday by wearing our coats on the balcony to take advantage of the last sun rays of the day. It was great! Is it only possible not to like spring?
Let us know if you try this out!