This is my first time making cranberry sauce, and I seriously don’t know why: it’s so easy and tasty!
Here is what you need:
- 200g cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 clementine
Here is what you need to do:
- Pulse the peeled clementine in your blender.
- Add water to the blended clementine so that you have 1/2 cup of liquid.
- In a sauce pan, put the clementine juice, the sugar and cranberries.
- Bring to a boil while stirring.
- Bring down the heat, and cover. Let sit for a few minutes until all the cranberries have popped (and enjoy the sound of it!).
If you do not have a clementine on hand, you can also substitute it and the water with orange juice.
Once chilled, this cranberry sauce is a lot like jam. It is perfect with desserts or grilled vegetables. Very versatile indeed! And look at that color!
Keep on the look out for what I’ll do with it! 🙂