I know, I know, I have yet again caught the bandwagon late. However, now that I’m on it, let me just tell you that it is amazing! Avocado toast is so easy, tasty and filling! Plus you can pretty much make it your own with whatever ingredient you have or according to your liking.
Here are a few of my favourite combinations:
- Himalayan salt and cracked pepper
- Capers, shredded carrots and cilantro
- Cherry tomatoes, hot pepper flakes
- Cucumber slices and fennel seeds
- Walnuts, sea salt and honey/maple syrup
I often mix and match a few of these ingredients depending on what’s available, but really any of these combinations make my stomach happy. There is something so satisfying about avocado toasts.
Let me know what your favourite combination or topping is!