I few weeks ago, I was tagged by Jen from the blog GypsyBus28 to do the 2016-2017 tag. How fun! Go check out her blog for beautiful recipes and fun reviews. I have to say this tag asks really hard questions, but I guess that makes it a useful reflection tool.
The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
Busy, change, priorities
2. WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
Well, I can’t pinpoint two people, but I can pinpoint two categories of people. I think that’s okay! I really relied on these people for moral support and also inspiration and courage. As 2016 was a real transition year, I really needed that!
My support system: my boyfriend and my parents
3. WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Last February, my boyfriend treated us to a week-end in Sutton, Québec. We got to stay in a pod in the middle of the trees. The setting was magical.
4. WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Hum, that’s a really hard question! I think I’ll have to go with a new food discovery that I did last summer at the market with iceplant.
5. WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
Deciding to take a break from teaching was definitively the most important event of my year. I’m still dealing with this. I’m still not sure where I’m headed, but I think it was a good decision.
6. WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
My essential oil diffuser! I love this object so much because it enables me to change the atmosphere of any room instantly. It was really handy over the holidays to create a Christmasy feel, and I use it daily to freshen the air in my office. Completely in love with this!
7. WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
- Sleep more
- Create more
- Spend more time with my friends and family
8. WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
I would love to go to Italy or Iceland.
9. WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
I don’t have anything specific, but I really hope to discover new variety of fruits and vegetables to try out this year.
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
- The Crafty Yarnist
- Cookies and Chemistry
- Cooking for the Time Challenged
- Vegan Food for Peace
- Abha’s Recipes
- Vegan Hummingbird
- Izzie’s Kitchen
- Bunny Kitchen
- Sherise Rae