I few weeks ago, I was tagged by Jen from the blog GypsyBus28 to do the 2016-2017 tag. How fun! Go check out her blog for beautiful recipes and fun reviews. I have to say this tag asks really hard questions, but I guess that makes it a useful reflection tool.
The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
Busy, change, priorities
2. WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
Well, I can’t pinpoint two people, but I can pinpoint two categories of people. I think that’s okay! I really relied on these people for moral support and also inspiration and courage. As 2016 was a real transition year, I really needed that!
My support system: my boyfriend and my parents
My inspiration: Anna, from The Anna Edit as my favourite blogger/youtuber and Angelia Trinidad, founder of The Passion Planner.
3. WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Last February, my boyfriend treated us to a week-end in Sutton, Québec. We got to stay in a pod in the middle of the trees. The setting was magical.
4. WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Hum, that’s a really hard question! I think I’ll have to go with a new food discovery that I did last summer at the market with iceplant.
5. WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
Deciding to take a break from teaching was definitively the most important event of my year. I’m still dealing with this. I’m still not sure where I’m headed, but I think it was a good decision.
6. WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
My essential oil diffuser! I love this object so much because it enables me to change the atmosphere of any room instantly. It was really handy over the holidays to create a Christmasy feel, and I use it daily to freshen the air in my office. Completely in love with this!
7. WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
- Sleep more
- Create more
- Spend more time with my friends and family
8. WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
I would love to go to Italy or Iceland.
9. WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
I don’t have anything specific, but I really hope to discover new variety of fruits and vegetables to try out this year.
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
- The Crafty Yarnist
- Cookies and Chemistry
- Cooking for the Time Challenged
- Vegan Food for Peace
- Abha’s Recipes
- Vegan Hummingbird
- Izzie’s Kitchen
- Bunny Kitchen
- Sherise Rae
- Mention the creator of the tag: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Jen, from GypsyBus28
- Answer the questions
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
2 thoughts on “2016/2017 Tag!”